Home / Resources
- Non-profit Guides - Free web-based grant-writing tools for non-profit organizations, charitable, educational, public organizations, and other community-minded groups.
- The Nonprofit FAQ - Extensive list of FAQs (frequently asked questions) for and about nonprofits on subjects such as Management, Regulation, Fundraising and Grantwriting
- The Foundation Center - Serving grantseekers, grantmakers, researchers, policymakers, the media, and the general public, the Foundation Center's mission is to strengthen the nonprofit sector by advancing knowledge about U.S. philanthropy.
- Grant-Making Foundations - Yahoo! directory of grant-making foundations.
- Nonprofit Good Practic Guide - Comprehensive online resource directory containing Preferred Practices and Pitfalls, Glossaries, Resources, Trends and Web site Profiles within ten topic areas.
- Network for Good - Using the virtual world to deliver resources to nonprofits and communities, Network for Good works to advance nonprofit adoption of the Internet as a tool for fundraising, volunteer recruitment and community engagement.
- GuideStar - Providing comprehensive data on more than 1.5 million nonprofit organizations, connecting them with donors, foundations, businesses, and governing agencies in a nationwide community of giving.
- GiveSpot.com - Volunteer and philanthropy resource offering useful online resources for activism, foundations, grantseekers, individual donors, kids and nonprofit organizations.