The Change Happens Foundation grant process is very competitive with few organizations or programs qualifying for continued funding. Current and past grantees should not submit unsolicited letters of inquiry or grant proposals to the Change Happens Foundation.
Grantees are required to submit a performance report with financial statements at the conclusion of their grant. The following requirements must be met in order to be considered for continued funding.
- Grantees must submit a timely performance report with financial statements for previous grant(s) from the Change Happens Foundation.
- The performance report must be submitted one year after the date of your grant award letter and should be delivered by both postal mail (flat, unfolded) and email. Financial documents can be sent by email only, to save on paper and shipping costs.
- The performance report should provide metrics and examples that illustrate the impact of the changes made from the expenditure of the grant award, e.g. number of people served, cost per person served, change per dollar, etc.
- Organizations may not have concurrent grants with the Change Happens Foundation.
- Based on the merits of the performance report, the Change Happens Foundation Board of Directors may request a subsequent proposal. Grantees must be invited by the Change Happens Foundation to reapply. Unsolicited proposals and letters of inquiry will not be reviewed.